Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lowest Low ......

Guess the lowest low have at last come to me.... Sitting in front of PC and after a hang over from last nite clubbing. No plan, no direction, not knowing what is next. The only thing in me is fond memories and thoughts that fly around me.

Been many years and finally the closing chapter is here. People always said a closing chapter depicts the starting of another. I would have to agree with that but the matter is how long is the waiting period before the start of another? While waiting for the new chapter, we are unsure of how many more tear drops needed to be dry up.

I guess no matter how positive I want to be, there are still time where things just could not be positive anymore, at least for a short period of time. Life shall still be the same with or without anything or anyone in this world........

- ScOtTiE -

1 comment:

BravingKL said...

it's strange how things are inter-related in this world, whatever it is, time heals and I'm sure by now you would have picked up the pieces and moved on. take care.