Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Friday, September 5, 2008

* uNcOnDiTiOnAl LoVe *

" The Condition to Love is to Love Unconditionally " - EdDiE wOo




LOVE is a word so large in its meaning that hardly anyone would understand and practise in this new era of Information Technology. Most of us are so engross with our cold hearted piece of square box. Chatting, profiles and knowing friends on web are so common that we have almost lost human touch in getting to know a person (at least for the first time). Even towards someone we've already knew so long; like our parents and siblings; some of us hardly even talk when we are back home. Some, find it difficult to connect to their love ones, friends, parents, brothers, sisters, colleagues, and even their boss or staff. Have we forgotten the meaning of LOVE or that we never knew how to LOVE in the first place?

All of us living in this world has been given "UnCoNdItIoNaL lOvE" at least for the first 9 months in our journey in coming out to see light for the first time. We have been taken care by our mum in their wombs; carrying us around, protecting us, making sure we have enough to eat & providing us with their blood. Most of us then were born and been taken care of as an infant until we grow up and become more independent.

The independent stage has mould many to become self centered, ego, jealous and win-lose attitude. Zero priority are been given to parents who still work hard even when their age is catching them up fast. It is this time that alot of us as a son or daughter of someone that forgotten about how we came about in life. Have you talk to your parents today? Have you smile or even say "I Love You" to your parents, siblings or close friends today?? For this I would have to feel ashame of myself too. However, I would make an effort to talk to my Mum everyday at least. On what is going on in my daily life.
So, you people out there, move your butt from your chair and make some connection with everyone in your house and your friends when you meet them. Start to release unconditional love to everyone and you shall be guided to the most beautiful part in life.

- ScOtTiE -

050908 - 1203 hours

(Long due post in my creation box)



No comments: