Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Return of A New Beginning.....

Reaching St John Instituition at about 8 plus in the morning. Only to find out the gate was too small for my Black Limited Edition Wira to go through. Stepping out from the car and slightly push open the gate - went through and parked my car.

Another important meeting is about to begin. Releasing the current five committee members of KL SJI Ambulance Cadet Division for another seven new warriors. For better or for worst, it will soon reveal in three (3) months time. However, I am confident that the new lineup would be an amazing mix of people to bring the division to another step further.

It was a short and straight forward meeting having all minutes and reports being read out by different department. It was the last part where the new committee members and promotion of rank are being announced.

Hence this was my last closing speech before putting the AGM to an end: -

" Before I put a full stop for today's meeting, I wish to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Han (teacher advisor) for his support all this years in the organization. Also Mr. Tan (RSO - Cadets), for giving his precious time in attending our Annual General Meeting. Not forgetting, Mr. Yip Yoke Teck for helping out in all the Saturdays in training tthe members.

My greatest appreciation to the outgoing committee for all their effort and hard work for the past one year. It was indeed a wonderful experience in working with all of you. May you guys be successful in other areas as you move on.

Congratulation to the new committee members. May you all work closely with the teacher advisors, trainers, and members. TODAY, is just a tip of an iceberg. TODAY, is just the start of a new beginning. TODAY, is where your shoulder increases in weight. Remember, be passionate on your new role, and we shall grow further.

May I also take this opportunity to remind all members that we are a family. Work and Play, we shall experience it together. Ups and Downs, we shall go through it together. Hence, extend your full support to the division and in all we do.

I shall conclude this meeting with a quote from Henry Ford :

Coming Together Is a Beginning,
Keeping Together Is a Progress,
Working Together Is Success.

Thank you and I shall call this meeting to adjourned at 10.35am. "

This speech was specially prepared to all members of KL SJI Ambulance Cadet Division. May all members shine and uphold the name of the division.


For the Service of Mankind

- ScOtTiE -
2128 hours

No comments: