Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Friday, September 19, 2008

Turbulence Time

In times of turbulence in the global economy, things has been so uncertain. With all the subprime issues, political issues as well as crude oil prices fluctuating like no body's business, its so volatile. Investment has seems to be like a big gambling house in the market. Yesterday we see the KLCI drop below the 1000 points, and today it went up again. Hmm.... volatility is uncertainty....

With all these volatility, some of us has start to get numb and being used to it. While there are certain people who are still trembling about what is going to happen next. Especially with the political tension that happen in Malaysia currently.

Well while everyone is anticipating what is going to happen with the market and all, I have started to get used to it. Affecting or not, these are all just economy cycle that everyone needs to go through. Along side with that, I have another turbulence that happens in my humble life.

Building up and down. Then coming back again and letting it off again. Up and down again. Such a big and short fluctuation as it is coming nearer and nearer. At certain point, I could not really anticipate what is gonna happen next. The latest victim in me is that I was caught off guard without any signs that its gonna come again.

It hits like a big wave coming my way, but the wave seems to be getting softer and softer everytime it comes. Maybe, it has been hitting for like uncountable times that I have nothing to feel anymore. No doubt tears does crawl slowly down from my wet lil eyes, it seems to be easier to accept than before. Things has changed, time has changed too. Experience after experience is what I have been able to gathered. Maybe this is the bottom low of the cycle. Hence awaiting it to goes up again.

Although I am very sure the small turbulence in me will be going up again, I am sure it would be a slower growth and steady one as compare to previous volatility. Slower growth as in now coming together with lot more experience to rebuild whatever that has been shatter before. Steady as knowledge learnt could be used on the rebuilding process.......

While all of us are anticipating......... we shall anticipate it together and wait......

p/s: Wondering what is my small turbulence is... hmmmm... for me to know and for you (the reader, if any) to find out.....

- ScOtTiE wOo -
19th sept 2008 (2137 hours)

No comments: