Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sibu ...

Its 6.35pm now and I have yet to pack my luggage as usual before I leave for somewhere tomorrow. The walking up and down of packing will be done an hour or two before I leave my house normally. Well a whole week long working trip would enable me to leave certain things behind at least for five days.

Good or Bad.... I have yet to know. Things are being settled down in a way I guess. However, how effective as of now, I really have no idea. I wish I know...... I wish I know.

Been checking out what's there in Sibu so that I could take this working trip of mine somehow a little holiday for me. A small retreat after a big tsunami that hit me few weeks back. Would I be able to use the time to relax off my mind, or I would be busy preparing for the day after..... I have yet to know too.

Anyway Sibu as I know is a small town with nice people over there. Found out a few must try local food there. I will for sure that those pictures of those local food there back and get it posted up here soon.

Sibu here I come with a MAS plane................

- ScOtTiE -
12th Oct 2008 (1842 hours)

No comments: