Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ex-Sibu Trip ...

Sibu town... View from TanahMas hotel room number 516. It was a slow and quiet town. Nevertheless, it is still a nice place to go. Nice place to go for when you don't expect too many things and just want to have a slow and peaceful life style (at least for few days - out from hussle of city).

To me, I would put it as a nice place, nice food and nice people. Well besides working for three (3) days straight and throwing my voice around, I had my fair share of food after work everyday. Thanks to all the colleagues in Sibu. What I had?? mmmm...... these are those that I had.....




From Top to Bottom....

Kampua Mee: The first local food I had when I reached there on the first day. It's like the Kolo Mee in Kuching or Wantan Mee in KL. But it taste good. Had another one 2 days later with what they call Fried Kampua Mee. It taste great...

Another local food (forgotten the name) : Well its like a bread with minced pork meat inside. Well I would said it something like the CharSiew Pau we had it here, just that the bread portion is slightly different. Nice ......Yum Yum....

Tom Yum Mee in Cafe Cafe, Sibu: Well just another tomyum mee we could have in anywhere. But then again, look at the size of the bowl again.... Its huge..... Three of us went and we got ourselves one bowl each. When we finish everything (one didn't manage to finish it), we saw three (3) guys ordered one bowl of this tomyum mee and shared among them. Mmmmm..... they are either smart or we are big eater... hehehehhe

Fried Mushroom & Chicken Butt: Its my dinner with colleagues and another agent. Well, this is only a quarter of the food we had that night. When it all come, I was eating all the way and full to the maximum at the end.

Working else where in Malaysia is suppose to be much more tiring and eating lesser. However, this trip has made me gain a few kg I guess (I hope it didn't). I almost could not sleep because my stomach is so full with food!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sibu......... that's where I have been for this month (October 2008). Next will be Alor Setar......

- ScOtTiE -

1734 hours (19 October 2008)

No comments: