Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Monday, January 19, 2009

" Do Not Judge A Book By It's Cover "


We have so often listen to this sentence, however not often that we really think about it. Until certain things happened only we do.

It was a great and fulfilling day before I had this encounter. Went for a seminar on a lovely Saturday on "What and where to invest in 2009". To complete one of my task for the day, I've went to OneUtama fora simple hair cut. As usual when a pathetic chinese guy wanted a nice hair cut to usher in the Ox Year. A simple hair cut turns out to be one of the most annoying experience I ever had for the past 2 to 3 years at least.

Putting my foot forward into RUSSEL SALOON, a well design and expert looking saloon, I tried a hair cut that comes with a hair wash. Believe me it was nicely design (as in simple and comfortable looking). I started off with a hair wash which does not feel nice. This is normal to some of the saloon when the shampoo girl/ guy does not have enough strength to massage your head. Then came the washing away the shampoo part, the water drip on my back and wet my shirt: the shampoo girl din bother (which is normal at times too).

Finally came the final and most important part, the hair trimming. Right after I told him how I wanted my hair to be (basically short and can be spiky a little), he started to work on my hair. To my dismal, he uses the hair trimmer 90% of the time. A saloon that charges RM45.00 for a haircut with wash, that is so unprofessional. All my previous experience for the past few years, the stylist only uses one pair of scissors and at most is two pairs. Hair trimmer only come in at the last part for about 5% of the whole process. If I were to pay RM45.00 for that, I would rather go for a 15minutes hair cut kinda shop.


The best part was, he even asked me after he is done "Is this OK?". Its sound like he is unsure on his art work that he needs to get an OK nod from me. At that point of time, my hair is shorten and nothing could be done even if I said NOT OK. No doubt the end result is what I wanted, but I felt its ridiculous to pay that much for a hair cut that is not professional.


That's the price needed to pay when your normal stylist leave the country for a better prospect. You just need to hoop around until you get a suitable stylist.


Added version:

Thought I could spare my hair cut pictures being posted. Guess not. Hahaha.. Here it is...



~ ScOtTiE ~
19th January 2009 (2200 hours)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

pics of your new hair cut pls! :p

- ScOtTiE - said...

Pictures added... Mind those pimples... hehehe

Unknown said...

Oooooh... so tht's wht happend to ur piggy hair la.... :P