Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 ..... New Targets...

Wow.... its 1st January 2009. A new year, new targets, new path, new mindset and same old me with new resolution. Its an opening of a new story chapter 2009.1 this month. Let me lay down my resolution for the year to remind myself on my achievement to be this wonderful year.

RESOLUTION : YEAR 2009 FOR EDDIE WOO

A. My Self Development
1. To attend Anthony Robbins Seminar in Singapore on 4th – 7th September
2. Read one book a month starting from January 2009
3. Attend more seminars – Investment related and Motivational
4. Do up my Financial Planning for Financial Freedom by January 2009

B. My “Material”
1. Using Dell Inspiron Laptop by April 2009

C. My Enjoyment/ Relaxation
1. Relax in one of the beautiful island in Malaysia (Redang, Lang Tengah or Sipadan) – before end of June 2009
2. Enjoy a wonderful holiday in Bali, Indonesia – before end of December 2009


D. My Achievement
1. Increase a level up on my People Development Skill
2. Slim down my tummy before Chinese New Year 2009 ends
3. Nice tone slim body by May 2009
4. Able to play a song with my guitar
5. Paint my room (with one feature wall)
6. Re-arrange my room for a more comfortable feel
7. Become a Millionaire by age 32
8. Change my personal outlook and a better personal care for a better appearance.

E. My Responsible to Society
1. Serve more people by attending more Public Duty
2. Involve in at least one (1) community project with a NGO


F. My Others
1. Appreciate all people around me – family members, friends, colleague, etc
2. Continue to adapt a positive mind whenever and where ever on what ever
3. To inspire more individuals through learning and sharing
4. Take fast and effective decision that I am making in my life


May all my family members, friends (present or past), colleagues (current or ex), and all (who knew me or not) be blessed with good health and fortune in the Year 2009. May all those who are suffering be free from it all, all those who are down be lifted up in no time and those who are happy to be even happier.

~ ScOtTiE ~
1st January 2009 (0017 hours)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this list... :))