Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Sunday, February 17, 2008

New ... New ... New !!!

The eleventh day of Chinese New Year is here. Another four more days to go and the whole Chinese New Year celebration shall end. Every ending is b ack by the fact that theres another new beginning.

Well Year 2008 has been a very "encouraging" one for me. Tones of things happened here and there. Some ensure me to follow my resolution for this year - "Be positive in anywhere, anytime and anything".

End of Year 2007 ensures the starting of a wonderful Year 2008. End of my career with Teamworks International Sdn Bhd recently ensure another new pace for me in searching my ultimate path. On top of that, I guess I gotta speed up my process in getting a new laptop for myself with my hard disk crashed today. Even that, mother board is giving some problems.

When we are being push to the the maximum, then we realize how much we could do. Well it is when we encounter more challenges that more opportunity lies in front of our very own eyes. This is something that I have learned throughout the whole Year 2007.

I am very sure more positive and rewarding path has come for me this Rat Year. May all be positive and wish everyone a fantastic year ahead.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

- ScOtTiE -
2252 hours

No comments: