Finally, after much procrastination, my most awaited blog (by me the only one); my blog is up and on air. Finding the best title that I can ever put to set this whole thing up is a headache. My blog in short "My P.L.S" is meant for both sharing and discovery learning with everyone in the world who view and are interested in my StOrIeS. Would sincerely appreciate anyone who wish to key down any comments, ideas, feelings or whatever at the end of each "My P.L.S" master piece....

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Music Train Ride

It was just on the right time when I reached the station. Blue & yellow color train was slowly forwarding itself to the platform. While this happened, I was walking faster than my normal pace to ensure I catch the train.

Everyone were moving in like zombie on a Wednesday morning to work, class or whatever the reason they themselves know. It was then I took my spot, behind a pole while leaning against the window. There was a lady with short hair standing next to me on my left. At the same time, theres another uncle with long beard and a spec on my right. The rest were scattered everywhere.

The normal train ride where everyone would mind their own business, have had a change this time around. The attraction lies in the center of the coach I'm in. Three uncles with two of them holding n harmonica and vibrate soothing musics from their mouth and harmonicas. There were silence with one on the cell phone and some reading. Whatever everyone is doing, all ears are listening.

I thought to myself, this scene is hardly to happen in Malaysia. All of a sudden my mind struck my brain. Imagining some in the train starts to sing, a few dancing and the rest tapping or moving along with the music. Such a scene, can never happen in Malaysia, especially in Kuala Lumpur where everyone is so busy.

Coming to think about it, this imagination of mine is just a sign to show everyone that we have forgotten how to be happy & relax in our life. That we have seem so busy that we forgotten the power of joy. At one part where the uncles played one of the Malaysia songs, (which I forgotten the name of the song) and all of a sudden I felt I love my country so much. With different races in that particular coach. With that song played, I felt everyone is so connected and we are Malaysian. 50 years of freedom, this is the very first time I felt so connected with others whom I don't know in the KTM train.

There's so many things in life we wanted to gain. Many a time or all the time, we tend to forget where we come from and why are we here. Hence, we are so stressful and giving ourselves negative ideas and thoughts. With this, we brush away the root of the reason on why we are here in the first place.

New experience and learning in this new year 2008. Shall never forget this morning KTM train experience to Rawang at 8.55am from Serdang KTM Station.

- ScOtTiE -
Putra KTM STation (9.34am)

No comments: